Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a curious mind who wants to work on state-of-the-art algorithms and software for the prediction of solar energy and related topics. Preferably you have some experience in data science, but an eagerness to learn is what we value most! We run our development shop in Python, but don’t require you to come in as a seasoned Pythonista. It is however most important to be familiar with experimental work and to enjoy tackling challenging problems.
- You employ a critical attitude to problems and solutions.
- You have reasonable attention to detail.
- You have some experience in data science or related field.
- You are reasonably proficient with Python or similar language.
- You can write clear and concise reports on experimental results (yes, writing skills are important).
- You are able to pick up new things quickly.
- You want to work 32 to 40 hours a week.
- You are able to work with a diverse group of people. You’re not a rockstar or code-ninja, you’re a human, of some form 🙂.
What we offer
- Lots of impact on our product, our culture and the solar world!
- Lots of freedom in terms of when and where you work, and how you solve problems.
- A healthy workplace where you regularly work the number of hours you signed up for, and where you are able to get 8+ hours of sleep.
- A fun team that values long-term thinking, self-empowerment and is eager to improve.
- We’re a startup, but nowadays we can offer a competitive salary, depending on your skills and experience. In addition to that we offer Stock Appreciation Rights, so that you can benefit from the growth of the company as well!
- The chance to learn exciting new things, whether that’s webdevelopment skills, GIS systems or server infrastructure!
Do you want to become part of our growing, ambitious and free-spirited team?
Please take the effort to fill out this form We’ll get back to you, promised! Degrees tell us less than code, so don’t forget to link to your social coding profile, tell us who you are, what you like to do and what gets you out of bed each morning. Then we can start talking about the possibilities as soon as possible!